30-day blog challenge : Day 6
I took the liberation to change the post header, because they have given me eyesore.
Anyway, this is interesting, because I am going to write 30 interesting facts about my boring self.
What are your expectation, peeps? How do you define 'interesting'?
- I am the runner up of Lomba Cerpen Kawanku 2008
- I have a teddy bear named Bosi and I talk to him everyday
- I have never been in a relationship, my whole life
- Before a copywriter, I was an account executive
- I used to write for big clients such as Garnier and Pizza Hut (with small paycheck)
- I love Muay Thai
- I love Power Rangers, I am still a big fan!
- My favorite musicians are India.Arie and Sara Bareilles
- My favorite movies are Before Sunset, Inside Out, the DUFF and actually there are many of them
- My favorite animals are kittens, big felines and baby orangutans
- My favorite books so far, are Partikel by Dee Lestari and The Mango Season
- My favorite poets are Sarah Kay, Maya Angelou, Kosal Khiev... and few other rappers.
- I cannot ride a bicycle, I cannot drive a car... I am lame
- Before I was born, my mother wanted to give me "Putri" as a first name. Putri is the name of my good friend and my Unmasked collaborator.
- I share the same first name with my best friend, Ayu Gurnitha
- I share the same middle/last name with my best friend, Aida Meuthia
- I write fan-fictions
- I could not speak English well, not at least when I was 20 years old. Believe me.
- I was INTP before I am ENFP
- My favorite writers are JK Rowling, Tina Fey, Lena Dunham, Kody Keplinger... and many badass women writer out there.
- Santorini is my first choice of honeymoon destination
- The second would be New York
- The third would be New Zealand
- The last time I measure my height, it is 145 centimeters and I cannot believe it myself. Why am I so short?
- My favorite dessert is ICE CREAM
- I am mistaken as a filipina a lot, maybe it is my English accent. But I don't mind though, Filipina is resilient, they have a neutral accent and they all can sing
- I took a vocal lesson when I was 13 and I have never used my singing ability to do anything
- I majored in science when I was in high school
- I have a fear of flying
- I have been through a C-section but I was not giving birth.
That's all of them!